Wednesday 25 June 2014

I'm off to see the world tomorrow!

I leave tomorrow for my study abroad program in London and I am super excited slash kind of (completely) freaking out.  Packing was a nightmare but it's (almost) done and all I really have to worry about is making it to Dallas in time for my flight!
For those following this who don't know (which I kind of doubt there are any of you), I am going on a month-long study abroad trip to London with the University of Southern Mississippi's British Studies Program. There are about 150+ of us going.  I am going with the LIS class to learn about British libraries and information services. I'm so excited!
This blog is part of the course, as my "reflective journal" of sorts, but I am excited to keep track of everything that happens!
Stay tuned, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment